John McGrath is considered one of the most influential figures in the Australian property industry. As Chief Executive of McGrath Estate Agents, he took the company from a lounge room start-up in 1988 to one of Australia’s most successful residential real estate groups, selling $12.3 billion in residential property in FY15.
An integrated real estate services business, McGrath Estate Agents currently has offices located throughout Sydney, North Coast, Central Coast, Southern Highlands, South Coast, the ACT and Queensland, as part of its growing company-owned and franchise network.
In October 2008, he was honoured by the Real Estate Institute of NSW with the Woodrow Weight OBE Award, a lifetime achievement award for his outstanding contribution to the real estate industry.
John himself has become a spokesperson for the industry both in Australia and internationally. John has five books that have reached bestseller status including “You Don’t Have To Be Born Brilliant” and “You Inc.”. In “The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate”, John shares with the reader his invaluable knowledge on the Australian property market.
John is a Director of REA Group and also the South Sydney “Rabbitohs,” which is one of his great passions.
• Positive Mental Attitude – the difference between winning and taking part
• Turbo Boosting Sales – building a dynamic sales process for fast-track advancement
• Taking the lead – the relationship between strong leadership and peak performance
• The Internet & Technology – the Hottest Sales Tools this Century
• Making the Transition from Good to Great
• Creating a Personal Blueprint for Success
• Focus on Teamwork and Team-building