Julian Mather has seen the world through many lenses.
Through a telescopic sight as an army sniper
Through the TV lens as a globe trotting cameraman for ABCTV,
National Geographic, BBC and Discovery
Through smoke and mirrors as a professional magician
He’s traveled far but his longest journeys have been from:
behind the camera to in front of it
from public servant to entrepreneur
from stutterer to professional speaker.
He now shares why – as a world class videographer – the only camera he owns is a smartphone and how this pocket-sized TV station will revolutionise the way you make your business videos..
Julian guides people on their journey to creating 21st-century video and becoming 21st-century learners: two essential business skills for the coming decade.
• 25 years as an ABC documentary cameraman who’s:
-Met and filmed some of the world’s greatest, famous and notorious
-Travelled the globe in pursuit of those adventures and stories
-Witnessed the highs and lows of human nature
• Started out as a sniper in the Australian Army
• An accomplished author of ‘Second Best Job in the World’ (published Harper Collins) and ‘Get Video Smart’
• Travelled the road from starting life as a stutterer to being a polished magician, stage performer and speaker with 2,000 performances under his belt.
• A viral Youtube success – with over 30 million views and 140,000 subscribers
• Created and sold the world’s first online training academy
for professional children’s entertainers
• His greatest accomplishment is along with his wife Vicky, sending two strong competent daughters into the world.