Professor Y.T. Kee, or Kee, as he likes to be called, is a consultant to a wide range of corporations and government organisations. He has conducted seminars for many companies and organisations, including IBM, Westpac, AMP, Telecom Australia, Coles-Myer and the New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries. Kee is the author of ‘Powerful Management Decision Making’ and his versatility as a speaker, consultant and public seminar leader is internationally recognised.
Professor Kee is, without a doubt one of the most exciting speakers in Australia today. He is a humorous and thought provoking speaker who cannot only positively change your business but who can change the way you think about it.
Kee’s experience in conducting seminars, lecture tours, university courses and business addresses covers a wide range of topics.
- Creativity and Problem Solving in Business
- Customer Service Management
- Negotiations must be “WIN-WIN OR NO DEAL” situations
- The Management of Change and Conflict
- Transformational Leadership
- Motivation is a door that is locked on the inside
- Communication is an invisible environment
- Managing in a Chaotic Environment
- New Competencies For A New Economy
- The Essence of Successful FranchisingSenior managers who have participated in Kee’s seminars, give them glowing reports:”an excellent instructor and motivator”
“highly respected throughout our company”
“mind-opening, creative programs”
“he is breaking new ground”
“excellent, humorous, human, well-informed”
“he breathes life into the concepts of customer service”