Saul Eslake is one of Australia’s most respected economists and commentators, able to dissect market and economic trends in a way mere mortals can understand.
Saul Eslake is one of Australia’s most respected and renowned economic commentators. Having worked as an economist in the Australian financial markets for more than 25 years.
His roles have included Chief Economist at McIntosh Securities, Chief Economist (International) at National Mutual Funds Management, and as Chief Economist at the Australia & New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ). Saul is currently Chief Economist of Bank of America Merrill Lynch Australia.
Saul’s full list of qualifications, achievements and presentation testimonials show the real depth of his experience. Invited to speak at a number of events every year Saul presents a well-researched and clear economic picture highly relevant to audiences and corporations.
Given the fluid nature of the economy, Saul Eslake customises each presentation to specifically suit the audience and industry.
Popular previous topics include:
- How Australia survived the Global Financial Crisis (while others did not).
- China: The Jade Dragon of Opportunity.
- What’s on the Horizon for the Australian Economy.
- The ‘Big Picture’ for the Australian residential property market.
- The importance of growth to Australia’s long-term future.
- The rise of India and Asia – and what it means for Australia.
- Long Term Prospects of a Global economy.
You are one of the best in the world at what you do, in my humble opinion
The Conference Board –
It is rare that an economistÂ turns the house alight â€“ you certainly did so at lunch last week … the reaction by all present was that of a satisfied gathering. The breadth of theÂ subject matter and the clarity with which you covered issues of significant complexity was exciting to behold.