Paul Collins (aka. COACH COLLINS) Australia’s leading workplace health educator and fitness author
Combine the craft of the naked chef with the talent and enthusiasm of the crocodile hunter you get Paul Collins (aka. COACH COLLINS) a nationally renowned and award-winning fitness coach and best-selling author with more than 20 x fitness books around the world published in English, Chinese, German and Spanish languages including his latest national release titled: ‘Sports Strength’.
Having coached thousands of men, women and children to better health, fitness and wellbeing including Olympic and Paralympic swimming world-record holders, Austrealian Karate Team, NRL players and more – Collins has appeared on national TV, radio and print media including: Channel Nine’s Today Show, Alan Jones on 2GB Radio, Sky Health News, Sunday Telegraph Body & Soul, TV Week and Inside Sport magazines.
Olympic Swimming Legend Kieren Perkins describes Paul as a supremely fit and healthy individual, who loves nothing more than to motivate others to work towards the same goal.
Coaching since age 14, Paul combines life experiences to provide a holistic and realistic guide on how to Work Smart, Live Intelligently and perform at your optimal level all year-round. Paul will motivate you with a number of simple, yet high effective solutions for living an active and healthy lifestyle.
With over 80% of the adult population set to suffer low back pain in their lives, Collins has pioneered a series of presentations for Conferences and Conventions as well as practical hands-on presentations for employees in the workplace pioneered from his own remarkable experience of recovering from a chronic lower back disability without drugs or surgery and working with elite athletes to deliver sessions aimed at Injury Prevention, more effective Manual Handling and better body management on a daily basis.
A highly motivated presenter, Paul fills the vital education gap between science and reality and taking action and best of all he makes it fun! His ‘Body for Success™’ Keynotes, Seminars, Practical Workshops and Fitness Sessions are tailored to the very needs of each client – focused on the key message you aim to get across.
Paul’s unique skill-sets make him a conference all-rounder able to value-add to any conference, convention or workplace environment by deliver sessions in multiple ways (Choose as follows):
- CONFERENCE SUPPORT PROVIDER: (example)
- Stretching and relaxation sessions or break periods or intervals at conferences such as supporting a keynote speaker or times between long training days to help re-energise and invigorate delegates
- Morning or evening (pre-and-post conference) sessions – exercise sessions, walking groups, stretching, bootcamp, team challenges and more
- Individual feedback provider across conference – with delegates able to book with Coach Collins to ask questions, create personal plans or have a stretch (ie. Stretching/Relaxation/Energy Booth)
- CONFERENCE SPEAKER: (example)
- Body for Success™’ SPEAKING TOPICS delivered by Paul Collins include:
Food for Focus & Health / Better Body Management / Getting to Know your Body / Beat Back Pain / Work-Life Balance / Body for Life / Motivation – making the most of it / Injury Prevention….Plus topics SPECIFICALLY designed to suit your key message or needs.
- PRACTICAL WORK-SITE & WORKPLACE SESSIONS: (1-on-1, small and large groups)
- Practical hands-on sessions in any workplace or company premises across Australia with sessions on Injury Prevention / Manual Handling / Fitness Testing / Assessing Flexibility / Getting to Know your Body / Stretching / Exercise and more – with sessions designed to suit your key message or needs.
So, whatever your conference or speaking needs, Coach Collins has the skill-sets to help keep your delegates energised, entertained and happy. Book today!